Monday, July 19, 2010

Delaware Trail Spinners Fair Hill Classic XC 2010


Delaware Trail Spinners Fair Hill Classic XC

Sunday July 18, 2010

Race went good well; again no flats witch is a key factor in having a satisfying racing experience.
There was a large field; maybe 40.  I had a slow start then spent the race passing people.  Even though I wanted the race to be over by about mile 20 or so I did pass about 3 more people after that so I suppose those extra 7 miles were good for me even if I wasn’t having fun anymore. I came in 10th, Jeff Dickey (team mate) came in 5th (even after stopping to fill a water bottle and making a wrong turn). Rest of the team had solid results too.  I believe we were all mechanical and injury free this weekend!!!

John Arias and Scott Wilson scored 1st and and 3rd in cat 1 race

No comments: