Monday, July 12, 2010

Danzeisen & Quigley Summer Sizzler

Sun July 11 Danzeisen and Quigley Summer Sizzler Gloucester County College, NJ XC

Race had lots of turns but was still fast rolling though (with the occasional slick root section).

Race went well; I came in 7th place which is about par for what I expect from myself assuming that everything is working correctly.  Aaron won the elite open!!!  Jay won the masters Category!!!  Things didn’t go so smoothly for the rest of the team… Crashes, broken seat posts, broken chains and possible broken hand.  Hopefully all injuries sustained will heal fast.

Bart the team director gave me a new nick name “Stacks”.   In reference to the height of the spacer on my steer tube; hopefully I don’t end up like the Stacks form Goodfellas

GoodFellas Full "Stacks Gets Whacked" Scene

"GoodFella" David Johnson | MySpace Video


Bart was kind enough to host a BBQ at his place after the race. Thanks Bart!

I car pooled with Jeff Dicky; we saw some odd events while driving home...

stroller on lap...

A u turn at the toll booth...

No comments: