Monday, May 10, 2010

On the Rocks At French Creek



On the Rocks At French Creek
Elverson, PA
Saturday, May 08, 2010

A two lap (each lap 10 mile) race; same as last weekend’s MASS series race (at the granogue estate) this race is the only time that bikes are allowed on the property.   So I felt fortunate to have the opportunity to ride these trails.

About half way through my first lap I get a flat tire and was passed by all riders in my category.  Flat tires during races are pretty demotivating but seeing as money goes 15 deep I knew I still stood a chance to rake in some cash so I resorted to plan B which was finish top 15.

I pulled it off, finishing 13th.

All results

Several others on the Scott riders were there…

Scott Wilson finished 2nd in cat 1


Jay Dodge finished 1st in the maters cat 1

Cam Dodge was riding strong in the pro/open until he got a mechanical.

No comments: